Quel maquillage ... ?


Hair: Doe, Payton
Earrings: *PH*
Outfit: HORNTAIL, Maku for The Epiphanie
Nails: *PL*

Décor:

Mirror: MICHAN, My Faves Gacha
Desk: MICHAN, My Faves Gacha
Desk Marble: MICHAN, My Stash Gacha for The Epiphanie
Bag Shelves: MICHAN, My Stash Gacha for The Epiphanie 
Kawaii Lamp Desk: MICHAN, My Stash Gacha RARE for The Epiphanie 
Foundie Shelf: MICHAN, My Stash Gacha for The Epiphanie 
Brushes: MICHAN, My Stash Gacha for The Epiphanie 
Haircare: MICHAN, My Stash Gacha for The Epiphanie 
Goodies: MICHAN, My Stash Gacha for The Epiphanie 
Frame My Lips: MICHAN, My Stash Gacha for The Epiphanie
Bunny Desk Mirror: Kawaii Couture, Bonny Bunny Gacha for Gacha Land
Lips: Kawaii Couture, Bonny Bunny Gacha for Gacha Land
Vase Roses: Ariskea, La Coco
 Windows: +Half-Deer+, Faux Windows - Sunny
Donut Plant: Dust Bunny, Quirky Planters

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Nativité

Peluches

Souvenir d'hiver